Saturday, April 23, 2011

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.



Well the countdown begins. It is 15 days until the big day and I have gone through all the different stages (worried then a little stressed and now we are in the crunch phase). But really through it all I think I am mostly just excited. This has been such a wonderful experience so far and I hope it continues onto nationals. I can't thank my director Siouxzan Moore enough for the amazing opportunity. I have grown as a wife, mother and woman and have bettered myself in so many different ways. Whether I win the title of Mrs. Delaware United States or not I will know I have worked so hard at it. And I have many things I will be working for even after the pageant is through. My Behind the Mask Campaign is just getting started and I have high hopes for it going forward. I know that without a doubt I am going to be the best titleholder (whether that is as Mrs. Delaware United State or as Mrs. Patriotic United States) I can be, I am ready for what lies ahead. So, anyway its difficult to post about anything else other than the pageant because it has been pretty all consuming as of lately and will probably be that way until the day of the pageant. Just this week I got my gown in the mail, it is fabulous and I am very excited to wear it the day of the pageant. Right now it is being altered to fit me better but I think that is the part I am most excited about right now, getting to wear my gown!! As much as I would love to share with you what it looks like, you should come to the pageant to take a look and see it in person! The website for pageant information is www.mppinc2006.com come out and cheer on me and my sister queens! I started my job at Joanns a few weeks ago and I am loving it. I have learned many new things and have already gotten many new crafts to do. I haven't had alot of opportunity to do an extensive amount of appearances due to the start of my new job. I was afforded the opportunity to walk in the Brain Tumor awareness 5k. It was a wonderful experience to listen to everyones stories and just be there as a support to friends. Well, for now I am going to leave you all. I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful weather we are having and are able to spend lots of time with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment