Saturday, April 9, 2011

We've had bad luck with our kids - they've all grown up.






I have had a very productive couple weeks. But the most important thing to mention is that my little man turned 5 years old on April 1st (yes he is an April fools baby)!! I can still remember waking up 5 years ago at 2am and heading to the hospital to 14 hours later finally meet my baby Landon. I can't believe how old he has gotten and what a little man he has become. Now there are trying days, but most days I just have to smile and enjoy this time. I know he is going to be a heart breaker because he sure has my heart in his little hand. Anyway, in honor of his 5th birthday we had a bowling birthday party with a superhero theme. I decided that I was going to make costumes for both of my sons for the party, but since I am a procrastinator I didn't start them until the night before. But I got all of them done (including 2 for my nephews) and they looked so much better than I anticipated. I am really proud of them they looked great. Alot of people came to celebrate and we all had a wonderful time. Everyone wore their superhero costumes (most of the adults wore superhero t-shirts, mine was supergirl). And the bowling was such a fun experience. I just can't believe that he is growing up, but of course that happens. On another note, one of my really good friends Shana Williams Mrs. Delaware is away in West Virginia for the national Mrs. America pageant. She has been keeping busy and has been looking great at the same time. I can't wait to see her and cheer her one. I know she is going to stand out! Good luck girl! Anyway, I have a new job! I am very excited about it, I am going to be a customer sales lead at JoAnn fabrics! Now this has become one of my favorite stores, and I am constantly in there buying something so I am excited to be part of the team. I am going to go there on Monday to finalize everything and start on this new adventure! I know they will benefit from me being there and I know I will also learn alot. So here is to a new chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment