Sunday, March 27, 2011

Being a queen isn't just about winning a crown for your head, its about deserving one for your heart!

What an exciting week it has been, more so this weekend. I am so happy for my fellow queens. Two of the most amazing women won pageants this weekend and they definitely deserve it. Now I have not known these ladies for a long period of time, but I do know that they both deserved it. One of my good friends Allison Funds won the Ms. Hope Eastern Shore pageant. And looking at the pic, man does she look stunning. She did well and I didn't even need to be there to know that! She is such a loving and giving person that there was no one the judges couldn't see that. I love you lady and congrats! And anther amazing person to won her pageant was Dawn Hicks who won Mrs. Pennsylvania International! Congratulations lady, I have only gotten the pleasure to meet Dawn briefly but she has such a big heart and cares about the people around her. She has such a sincere countenance and is just beautiful! Congratulations to both of you wonderful ladies, you deserve it. Another girl I had to give a shout out to is Shana Williams. Now her name is no stranger to my blog, she is probably in more posts than I am lol. But she is going to be leaving this week to go to the Mrs. America pageant. I am so happy for her and proud of her accomplishments. She is truly a woman of class and beauty. It hasn't always been super easy for her and there have been many people that try to tear her down, but she keeps going and holds her head up high. I cannot wait to cheer her on while she is at nationals. I know Kevin and I are both looking forward to being there to support her. Good luck to all these ladies, and thank you for being such amazing personifications of what a true queen is! Love you all
P.S. I want to do another quick mention of another lady that I have not had an honor to meet yet but I hopefully will meet her soon. Congratulations to Kate Mack for winning Mrs. Pennsylvania United States (hopefully we will be at nationals together)!

1 comment: