Friday, March 11, 2011

I hope you dance!






So when it comes to events lately I haven't had as many that I have been involved in. Besides my anti-bullying presentation last month I didn't do many things (partially due to the fact that I was extremely sick most of the month, ugh) Anyways, I was going through withdraw when the Heart and Stroke ball came along. This was such a wonderful event. I got the opportunity to put on a gown, get my hubby dressed up and go out to volunteer for this event. This event took place last week at the Chase Center on the Waterfront in Wilmington, DE. Thank you Krista Brazell for the opportunity. They had a great turn out and I am not sure how well the auctions went but me and my pageant sisters were in charge of encouraging people to bid on the silent auction items. This was great for me because, since I like to talk, I got to do exactly that talk to all the attendees. They were all so wonderful and in such a happy mood. Plus hanging out with my pageant sisters was a big plus as well. And I will tell you that my hubby cleans up well, he looked fantastic and I was so happy he was able to attend and volunteer with me. Love you honey! Well, this week is a very very busy week. My favorite teen contestant Emily Rufo is competing this weekend for the Miss Delaware Outstanding Teen. She is going to do a wonderful job and she has been working hard. I can't wait to be there to cheer her on Sunday! Good luck girl! Anyway, I am going to go for now. I hope all of you have a great weekend and if you aren't attending the Miss Delaware Outstanding Teen pageant, shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment