Wednesday, December 15, 2010






Well it sure has been a little bit since I have posted here. I have to say that it has been pretty trying lately but thanks to amazing friends and family I am past this tough time which thank goodness only lasted a little bit of time. I have to really thank alot of friends who kept me sane when I was almost at my breaking point (you know who you are) and my family and mostly my husband for dealing with me feeling like a nut sometimes. So what have I been up to you might ask? Well Christmas preparation is definitely on the top of my list. I have always been a Christmas person. I always enjoy this season and everything it has to offer. Minus the unreasonably cold weather. But the lights, the Christmas songs and of course the shopping is always so much fun. Anyways, Recently I have been able to attend a few pageants. I really enjoy going to pageants and watching just to see how the other girls do and what works and doesn't work. Its also nice to get some tips by watching them. So recent pageants I have attended include the Miss Delaware USA and the Miss teen Delaware USA pageants and well as the Miss Atlantic Coast America and the Miss Atlantic Coast Outstanding Teen. Both of these pageants were very enjoyable. But I did enjoy the Miss Atlantic coast pageants better due to the fact that I feel like I helped out and although tiring it was more fulfilling. Congratulations to Shana Williams and Maurene Bullock for co directing a successful pageant. Shana choreographed an amazing opening number and worked so hard for the girls, I am a proud friend. And I am glad that I could have been a small part of it. Another amazing opportunity that my director gave me was the chance to meet Senator Carper. I am so blessed to have such a great director who gives me such great opportunities and really care about me as a person. I know this post is actually shorter than most posts I do but I don't have too much more to report. Thanks to all my pageant sister that have been so encouraging to me lately. I love you all. I can't wait until this weekend, I will be giving then opportunity to do an Armed Forces Event in DC. I will tell you all about it in my next post. Until then I hope everyone really is enjoying the christmas season and time with family!

2 comments:

  1. Love every bit of this!! Dude...we hang out a lot!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do hang out alot, its because you can't get enough of me :)

    ReplyDelete